Period : Periodes are divided as following 1930s-1940s wallpapers, 1950s-1960s wallpapers, 1970s-1980s wallpapers.
Wallpaper is the answer, it’s available in all colors and patterns. In the past there was such a worldwide production of wallpaper that the possibilities are endless.
We only sell authentic vintage wallpapers, vinyl wallpapers, fabrics and self-adhesive papers from the 1920s to 1980s from dead stock, no reproductions.
All wallpapers in our collection are double rolls of 10 meter (33 feet) length. Unless stated differently.
1 roll covers 5 m2 which equals 53,8 ft². No loss of hanging included, the standard loss of paper is 7%.
All wallpapers in our collection are in good condition. Each roll is inspected once more before shipment.
We sell and buy wallpapers.
The warehouse in located in Ghent, Belgium.
You can visit us on appointment.
In our collection you’ll find two separate categories: paper wallpapers and vinyl wallpapers. Paper wallpaper is made of only paper, vinyl wallpaper is paper based wallpaper covered with a pvc layer top. Vinyl wallpaper is water resistant, strong and cleanable with soap.
You can place your order directly on the site following the stept in the shopping card or you can send it by mail if you prefer.
Payments can be done with a wire transfer or Paypal. With Paypal it is possible to make Visa/Master card payments.
Easily return products to our shop. Incase you return items these will fully be refunded, all shipping charges are for the buyer to pay. We will refunded the amount of the products in the form of the original payment.
We ship worldwide.
Shipping charges are automatically calculated at checkout.
Orders are shipped the same day or the next day.
Delivery time for standard shipments is 2-6 days.
If you have a concern about the delivery time feel free to contact me.
For standard shipments work with Bpost. Use the link for the shipping rates.
To calculate the weight of your package we use 1,1 kg per roll.
The price list is based on weight and destination zone.
For Express shipments we use UPS, Fedex or DHL.
Need a quote for an Express shipment ? Send us a message.
Feel free to use your own shipping account with one of these companies.
You will receive tracking details in your mailbox.
You can use a wallpaper calculator to calculate how many rolls you need for your project:
How to hang wallpaper? Just follow these 6 simple steps:
1. Prepare the surface for wallpapering: fill cracks with a filler, and equalize the wall. Let everything dry and sand smooth. Possibly you might give the surface a primer layer in the color of the wallpaper.
2. Cut all the strips of wallpaper to the right length and put them next to each other. When cutting don’t forget taking the pattern into account. To be sure that the strips are long enough, take a 20cm allowance at the top and bottom of each strip.
3. Glue the surface with wallpaper paste, for this use a wallpaper brush. Be generous with the glue and spread them as evenly as possible over the surface. Spread the glue wider out than the width of the wallpaper strip.
4. Apply the first strip of wallpaper and press down firmly with a wallpaper roller.
5. Glue the remaining strips of wallpaper with good connections along each edge. Remove adhesive residue immediately with a damp cloth.
6. Cut off the excess wallpaper at the top and bottom.
Do you have more questions about how to hang wallpaper? Feel free to contact us via mail or chat with us on this website.
Unique and rare wallpapers, no longer in production.
Large collection of wallpaper treasures, no reproductions.