How to hang wallpaper? Just follow these 6 simple steps:
1. Prepare the surface for wallpapering: fill cracks with a filler, and equalize the wall. Let everything dry and sand smooth. Possibly you might give the surface a primer layer in the color of the wallpaper.
2. Cut all the strips of wallpaper to the right length and put them next to each other. When cutting don’t forget taking the pattern into account. To be sure that the strips are long enough, take a 20cm allowance at the top and bottom of each strip.
3. Glue the surface with wallpaper paste, for this use a wallpaper brush. Be generous with the glue and spread them as evenly as possible over the surface. Spread the glue wider out than the width of the wallpaper strip.
4. Apply the first strip of wallpaper and press down firmly with a wallpaper roller.
5. Glue the remaining strips of wallpaper with good connections along each edge. Remove adhesive residue immediately with a damp cloth.
6. Cut off the excess wallpaper at the top and bottom.
Do you have more questions about how to hang wallpaper? Feel free to contact us via mail or chat with us on this website.
Posted in: How To Hang Wallpaper